ILP #2

For my second ILP I chose to create a Prezi. It's interesting because as often as I've seen this program used to create presentations I had never actually used it myself. Since I was new to the site, I experimented with a few different layouts and formatting. But after about 15 minutes or so of playing around with Prezi, I actually began to put together a presentation.

As I've mentioned, I want to teach elementary, so I thought I'd create a presentation on how to read clocks and tell time. In my presentation you'll see I have a practice slide with different clocks on there. While I was searching for inspiration, I stumbled upon a site called Math-Aids.com which is able to create entire worksheets. I checked to ensure I could incorporate their work into my presentation, and since their copyright allowed reuse for educational purposes, I was able to add aspects of their worksheet into my slides.

Below is a link to my Prezi, enjoy!

https://prezi.com/view/d8Ssf25dEhvjAab0i38F/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal 9