Journal 5
Many Web 2.0 technologies are useful in getting students to engage with the topics their learning and getting them to understand topics on a deeper level. That being said I definitely want to incorporate them into my classroom. As the podcast mentioned, Web 2.0 tools allow their users to communicate and interact with one another. I know some helpful ones I've always liked were YouTube, Skype, Google Docs, and now Diigo. I don't think I've encountered any Web 2.0 tools that I haven't found helpful or useful in some way. Because I plan on teaching elementary, I probably won't be using tools like Diigo or Twitter because it's not really geared towards younger kids. However, I most likely will still use them to make lesson plans. A Web 2.0 tool that I'll most likely use in my future classroom is Storybird . It's an interactive story sharing site. It's kid friendly because you can create and share online created picture books. The site includes the abi...
Comments
Post a Comment